- vars.miniMapSpotting is actually "ReadOnly On Ranked" but listed as "Always allowed"
- vars.playerManDownTime is actually "ReadOnly On Ranked" but listed as "Always allowed"
- vars.friendlyFire is actually "ReadOnly on Official" but listed as "Always allowed"
- vars.onlySquadLeaderSpawn is...
Hello guys, i´m totally confused since i found a bug in my YARCC app. How do you find out via serverInfo, wich team is defender or attacker and wich team is assigned for the ticket counter. I tried many constelations and i don´t getting into it :rolleyes:
Are the rcon mapnames and gamemodes for Aftermath already known?
It´s getting a bit confused for developers since the updated serverdocs aren´t puplished here. I hope somebody can help me
I decided to make YARCC public. It´s a rcon client for BF3. Please note that this software is still in Beta phase and hope for many reports to make it better. Feel free to email me!
This software is free of any virus, spy- or adware. This Software never manipulates or harms any part of...
my app worked over weeks in testing phase
without isues on my computer. Since 5 people
using the app parallel at their homes
and be connected to our BF3 server, rcon
crashed. As single client the app and BF3
server worked together over weeks...
Is it possible that the server cant...
1. First i send a packet with the command login.hashed
2. I retrieve the salt to generate the md5 hash with my serverpassword.
3. I send the login.hashed"space"md5hashedandsaltedpassword back.
After that i always get "unknowncommand" as serveranswer back.
I would be happy if...
I tried the last days to get a packet send to our BF3 Server. The first command i tried was login.plaintext password. But it won´t work. I don´t get any response from the BF3 Server, but i´m valid connected via TCP Socket.
This ist my first try to setup the packet to send commands...