An FPS Server guide for developers It's not rocket science and to be honest, most if not all of these features have been around for some time. However we keep seeing new games released, with a lot of these basic features missing. Click here to view the list of features we've been asking for since 2001
Please use this thread to leave feedback or be part of the continued discussion on what admins need to run a successful game server.
OK I think I fixed the issues and we should be back online at the new address. Sorry about that. New IP address should be 184.108.40.206 Please let me know if you see any issues or weird things happening on the site.
Some of you may have seen my comments via twitter that I was looking for a buyer for the site and or closing it down after 11+ years of trying to support the FPS PC gaming community
I've come to the conclusion that I really don't want to shut the site down right now. With that said I'm going to be making a few changes.
- Closing the gallery Not sure who looks there but we really don't use that feature much
- Removing the download section - I'll keep a local copy if anyone is looking for something
- Changing the back-end of the site to a current gen software script that supports mobile as google is looking to penalize sites that are not google friendly (via mobile search that is)
These changes will allow me to reduce my out of pocket costs for a dedicated server each month and keep the site going for a few more years.
Over the next few weeks, you'll see these changes take place to keep us on the net as I'm not ready to let go of the site and a whole bunch of good friends I've made over this past decade.
Published on 21 Apr 2015
KILLING FLOOR 2 AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS
Tripwire Interactive Unleashes the Zed Horde Upon Gamers Across the Globe In The Sequel to The Multi-Million Selling Smash Hit Killing Floor
ROSWELL, GA (April 21, 2015) – Tripwire Interactive today announced that its highly anticipated co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, KILLING FLOOR 2, is available now for PC via Steam Early Access for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU). KILLING FLOOR 2 is the sequel to the highly successful 2009 PC title, KILLING FLOOR, which has sold over 3 million units since its release. With an abundant amount of weapons to choose from, such as the Double-barrel Boomstick and the ruthless Pulverizer, players can team up with friends in up to 6-player co-op to better their chances of survival or play solo if they dare.
At the Steam Early Access launch, players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content, including:
• 3 non-linear levels – the dark streets of Burning Paris, the ice covered Outpost and a re-imagined version of the original Biotics Lab
• 4 perks – Berserker, Support, Commando and Medic classes
• 27 weapons – ranging from shotguns to assault rifles to crazy makeshift hybrid weapons!
• 11 deadly and terrifying Zeds – all determined to destroy you
• 7 playable characters - including fan favorites Mr. Foster and Constable Rob Briar as well as a new female character – Ana Larive
• 1 new boss character – Enter Hans Volter and his arsenal of devastating weapons and attacks
• Mod SDK supporting custom level creation
Players are encouraged to visit the Official Tripwire Interactive KILLING FLOOR 2 Forums and leave their Early Access feedback:
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ goes on sale November 17th on PS4, PC and Xbox One.
The ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down. Rebel forces firing blasters. Imperial speeder bikes zipping by. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star WarsTM battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars™ Battlefront™.
17 Replies | 942 Views
Top Poster: rudedog (9,811)